- 4 Manor Farm chicken breasts.
- 110g of spreadable cream cheese
- 8 thin slices prosciutto
- 4 tablespoons of chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 12 large basil leaves
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Flatten the chicken breasts using a meat mallet.
- Spread 1/4 of the cream cheese on each chicken breast, top each breast with some basil leaves, 2 slices of prosciutto, a table spoon of chopped sun-dried tomatoes.
- Carefully roll up the breasts and secure with toothpicks. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a oven proof frying pan and brown the chicken, you may need to remove toothpicks to brown on all sides.
- Place pan in oven and bake chicken for an additional 40 to 45 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken from pan & place onto a cutting board, discard the toothpicks and wait about 15 minutes before slicing each chicken breasts.