A great recipe by James Grennan with Pidy ready-to-fill pastry and Bluebell Falls Goats cheese!
- Pidy Pastry Pidy Quiche & Pie 8.5cm or Gluten Free 8.5cm Neutral
- Difficulty *
- Prep time 30 minutes
- Serves 10 pieces
- 10pcs Pidy Quiche & Pie base 8.5cm or
- Gluten free 8.5cm Neutral
- 400g Bluebell Falls goats cheese
- 200g Fresh cream
- 600g Cream cheese
- 4 Eggs
- Zest 1 Lemon
- 100g Grated white Cheddar Cheese
- Step 1: Whip Cream Cheese, Cream, Bluebell Falls goats cheese until Smooth.
- Step 2: Add Lemon Zest.
- Step 3: Whip in the Eggs & place filling into a piping bag & Chill.
- Step 4: Place some cheddar into pastry base Step 5: Pipe in Filling to top of base
- Step 6: Bake in a preheated oven for 10 minutes @ 180°c
- Step 8: remove from oven & put remainder of cheddar on top & return to the oven for a further 5 minutes.